Mission and Vision
proclaiming Jesus wherever he leads us
The Chapel must be a church of grace-filled people empowered by the Holy Spirit to make disciples and multiply disciple-making communities to bring about home, campus, community and world transformation.
We will focus on five objectives and seven goals as we seek to become a church of people who proclaim Jesus wherever he leads us.
Five Guiding Objectives
1. Be a church that prays.
2. Be a church that prepares people for ministry.
3. Be a church that promotes service in our community.
4. Be a church that plants churches.
5. Be a church that pays off all financial debt.
Seven Goals to fulfill the mission
1. We will align all our ministries to reflect our objectives by the fall of 2015.
2. We will increasingly make prayer a priority in all we do as a church.
3. We will serve our city with more frequency and intentionality starting in the spring of 2015.
4. We will expand the scope and number of deacons to serve needs in the church in the next year.
5. We will start a ministry training school by the end of 2015.
6. We will plant churches by the end of 2020.
7. We will have a plan in place by the fall of 2015 to retire our debt by the end of 2020 or before.
We will continue to give of ourselves and our resources to these endeavors, believing Jesus will build his church and expand his kingdom around the world. We trust God to do more than we can imagine! We invite you to join us.